Luck for the New Year
Oranges, kumquats, tangerines and pomelos are common Chinese New Year gifts because they're believed to bring good luck and happiness. The Chinese words for “orange” and “tangerine” closely resemble the words for “luck” and “wealth.” The gold color of these fruits also symbolizes prosperity.
WINTER SIMMER POT RECIPE
• Rain Water – Growth, Protection, and Change
• Bay Leaves (with manifestations written on them) - Heal, Protect, & Manifest.
• Cinnamon – Love, Passion, Purification, Money, Attracting Success, Strength, & Luck
•Orange – Love, Divination, Luck, Prosperity, & Happiness
• Lemon – Longevity, Purification, Love, Happiness, & Friendship
• Nutmeg – Luck, Clairvoyance, & Financial gain
• Lemon – Longevity, Purification, & Happiness,
• Clove – Protection, , Love, Clarity, Abundance, Repels Negativity, Stress Relief, & Truth
With each ingredient say out loud your intentions. Clockwise stirring to promote or bring in beneficial things, counterclockwise to banish or decrease things.